Monday 20 February 2012

09 and 12

Eek I've been a bit lazy over the weekend. I did have all sorts of nice plans to have a wander around the Southbank with the boyfriend on Saturday but rain (and him having a monstrous hangover) sort of scuppered those plans. Instead we had a lazy morning around the house and had lunch out. Both of which I forgot to take 365 photos for. Yesterday I went bowling with my sister and boyfriend. I don't know what happened but I used to be quite good at bowling. I was absolutely horrendous! But at least we had fun :-)

My recent 365 photos display my favour t-shirt from GAP and a dodgy pound coin I was slipped over the weekend. Something tells me it might be a fake....



The job hunt is also still on going but exciting news! The boyfriend and I went for a walk yesterday around some new build sites in North London. He hinted (rather blatantly I might add) that as soon as I'm able to afford to move out of my mum's (which depends entirely on someone else hiring me so pleeeaase somebody hire me!!) we'll more than likely start looking into buying a place of our own. So beware employment agencies out there, you're about to be inundated with copies of my CV! 

No comments:

Post a Comment